There is absolutely no issue with ending a message with “Safe Travels!” if the person is travelling, but it is NOT a salutation. Salutations are greetings, introductions, or words used to address people at the start of a message—not the end.
Is it appropriate to say Safe travels?
In short, it can be correctly used at any time that someone will be traveling, by whatever means. “Safe travels” is used as a way to express your wish for someone to have good fortune during a trip. When you say, “safe travels,” you are expressing that you hope someone’s journey goes well.
How do you wish a safe travel in an email?
Generic Safe Journey Quotes
- Bon Voyage and get there safe!
- Safe Travels!
- Enjoy the journey!
- The road ahead may be long and winding but you’ll make it there safe and sound.
- Wishing you a safe journey and a relaxing vacation when you arrive!
- May your journey be free from stress and bring you home safely.
What is another word for safe travel?
Synonyms for “safe travels”
- ”Travel safely”
- ”Safe trip”
- ”Bon voyage”
- ”Smooth travels”
What do you reply to safe travels?
“Thank you” is the reply to happy journey. You can reply like – Thank you so much for your wishes and see you soon. When someone says happy journey it means they are wishing you to be happy in the whole journey. So, you should be grateful for that and reply them thank you.
How do you say have a safe drive?
12 Answers. “Drive safely” is the formally correct phrase. Saying “drive safe” sounds casual and informal; however, many people do it. This is because, in general, people sometimes use the adjective form as an adverb (usually this means not adding -ly) in casual speech.
Is it correct to say Happy travels?
We would say “I wish you a happy trip” or “I wish you a happy journey”. We usually use “travel” as an uncountable noun, in which case it cannot be preceded by “a”. We don’t say “a travel(l)ing” if we intend “travel(l)ing” to be a noun.
How do you say safe to someone?
Better Ways to Say ‘Hope You’re Staying Safe and Healthy’ to Close Family and Friends
- “I’m sorry this is happening.” …
- “It’s great to see you. …
- “I’m always here to listen.” …
- “I’m glad we’re so close. …
- “I’ll always be there for you.” …
- “Take care of yourself.” …
- “Remember to always take care of yourself.”
How do you travel in Covid?
What You Need to Know
- Delay travel until you are fully vaccinated.
- Check your destination’s COVID-19 situation before traveling. …
- Wearing a mask over your nose and mouth is required in indoor areas of public transportation (including airplanes) and indoors in U.S. transportation hubs (including airports).
How do you say go home safely?
“I hope you reached home, safely”. You could also say; “I hope you arrived home safely”. or “safely arrived home”.
How do you pray for safe travel?
„O God, our heavenly Father, whose glory fills the whole creation, and whose presence we find wherever we go: preserve those who travel; surround them with your loving care; protect them from every danger; and bring them in safety to their journey’s end; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.”
How do you reply to I hope you have enjoyed your holiday?
I hope you have enjoyed your holiday. Thanks, I had a great time!