How do I issue a visa with Absher?
Issue Exit Re-Entry Visas through Absher
- Access your Absher account by logging in.
- Select “Services” from the “My Services” menu.
- Choose “Passports“
- Select “Visa Requests“
- Now, click “Create Visa Request.”
- Select the Request Type “Exit Re-Entry Visa (Single)“
How can I check my exit re-entry visa without Absher?
Procedure to Check Exit Re-Entry visa status online without using Absher account :
- Visit Muqeem.Sa.
- Enter your Iqama number or Visa number by selecting the appropriate option for you.
- Choose one of Visa Number, Passport Number, Name, Date of Birth, Iqama Expiry Date or Visa Expiry Date.
How can I get re-entry visa?
You can apply for a Resident Return visa from inside or outside Australia. You can also apply online or by postal mail filing Form 1085. You will need to supply supporting documentation to prove: Your identity: Certified copies of your passport; AND.
Can I register Absher online?
yes, you can register and activate your Absher account online on your mobile or computer.
How do I contact Absher?
You can contact the technical support team to report any technical problems relating to the services provided by MOI e-portal, through one of the following:
- Log in “contact us” page.
- Call 920020405.
How can I know my Absher visa number?
Enquire about Visa Validity
- Login to (Absher) Portal.
- Select (Residents) from the main menu.
- Select Visa services from the List of e-services.
- Enter the required information, including residence permit number, employer ID number, visual code, visa number and passport number.
- The system displays visa information.
How do I find my sponsor ID?
1. Checking Sponsor ID through Your Passport. Your sponsor ID will be available in the stamped KSA visa page in your passport. The fifth line in your visa, from the right, will feature your 10-digit sponsor ID.
How can I check my Saudi visa validity?
All you need to do is simply enter your Iqama number and date of birth or passport number to check your visa validity in KSA. Follow the steps below: Visit the Muqeem portal: https://muqeem.sa/#/visa-validity/check. Select English from the top menu.
What Visa is permanent resident?
The Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) allows points-tested skilled workers to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident. The Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) is a permanent residency skilled migration visa for people with an occupation in high demand in Australia’s labour market.
How do I install Absher?
Login to “FransiPlus” account. From the main menu choose SADAD/ MOI service, and then click on (Absher Activation) icon. Your personal information will be displayed: your ID/ Iqama number and your mobile number registered in the system. Click “Activate” to complete the process.
Who can make Absher account?
All iqama holders including dependents of expats in Saudi Arabia can create an Absher account, make registration, and activate them. Note: Jawazat has recently allowed dependent Iqama holders, GCC nationals, and visit visa holders to register with Absher.
How do I activate Absher without machine?
Phone Banking : Call 920003344, Enter Customer Number, PIN and select number 5, Then number 4 to activate the absher service.