How do I activate my Green Dot card?
How do I activate/register a card?
- Visit GreenDot.com/activate or select Register / Activate Now in the Green Dot app or call (866) 795-7605.
- Enter all info requested, including personal info and card details: – Name. – Address. – Date of birth. – 16-digit card number. …
- Start using your card upon successful activation.
How do I activate my Green Dot card over the phone?
- Visit GreenDot.com/activate or select Register / Activate Now in the Green Dot app or call (866) 795-7605. …
- Enter all info requested including personal info and card details. …
- Start using upon successful activation.
Why is my Green Dot card not activating?
Sydney Garth, Credit Cards Moderator
If you can’t activate your Green Dot card, you should contact customer service at (866) 795-7597.
How do I register my Green Dot card online?
Visit https://secure2.greendot.com/enroll/get-started to activate your card online. This is a secure page, meaning any information you send through the site is encrypted and is therefore only able to be used by Green Dot. Enter your card number, expiration date, and CVV.
How do I activate my prepaid card card?
- Note the Web address for activation on the prepaid card’s packaging, or on the sticker pasted on the front of the card.
- Open a Web browser and enter the activation URL into the address bar. …
- Click the “Activate Card” option. …
- Type the prepaid Visa card number into the corresponding input boxes.
How do I activate my Green Dot card without SSN?
You cannot register a temporary Green Dot card without providing your SSN. With a temporary card, you can only spend the funds available on it. It cannot be reloaded and has no PIN or ATM access. If you don’t provide your SSN, you won’t receive a personalized card.
How long does it take for a Green Dot card to activate?
Your card registration requires further review. This will take 2 business days and then your temporary card will be ready for use. You will receive your personalized card in 2 weeks.
Can I use Green Dot card without registering?
You can use a Green Dot card without registering, but the account will provide limited functionality prior to registration. The temporary card can only be used to make purchases until the initial amount loaded to it is exhausted.
How do I verify my Green Dot account?
To verify your identity with Green Dot, go here, enter your 16-digit card number, expiration date and the 3-digit security code on the back of your card and click “Start Verification”. Select “US” as the ID issuing country and select the ID type. Take a picture of the ID using your mobile phone or webcam.
How do I unblock my Green Dot card?
You can get your card unblocked by calling upon the green dot customer service.
- You can call the number that is present on the backside of the debit card.
- Dial the number.
- After that, press the button ‘5. ‘
- Then, press the button ‘6. ‘
- The call will automatically get connects with a live person.
Can I use my temporary green dot card online?
You can buy goods and services online using your temporary card. All you need is your PIN to make purchases. You can also enter the card details on the website of an online store when checking out.
How do I transfer money from my Greendot card to my bank account?
How to transfer money from Green Dot Card to a bank account
- Log into your Green Dot card account online.
- Navigate to Add money or transfer money.
- Select transfer money.
- Add the bank details where you want to send the money.
- Follow the other instructions.