To renew a work permit, a company must provide the labour bureau with a renewal application form along with the employee’s labour contract, passport, residence permit and current work permit. Applying for a new work permit under China’s recently revised system is much more costly and time consuming than renewing one.
What happens if your visa expires in China?
If you go to China again you will need a new visa. If the entries have not been used up but the visa has expired because the visa has reached the end of its validity period, you will need to apply for a new Chinese visa. Anyone holding an expired visa that goes to China will be refused entry at the border.
How long does work visa last in China?
Though this visa only allows a stay duration of 30 days, it allows you to remain in China while you and your employer seek a temporary residence permit for the duration of your contract.
How long can you stay in China after work permit is Cancelled?
Once your Residence Permit has been canceled, you will immediately be required to apply for a temporary residence visa (humanitarian visa), which is valid for one month.
Is China issuing work visas?
China Work visa (Z Visa) is issued to those who have obtained employment permit and intend to work in China. A Chinese government issued working permit or employment license is required. Z visa is usually issued for one entry with duration of stay of 000 (means to be determined).
How do I extend my Chinese visa?
Generally, once the Chinese Embassy issues a China Visa, it is not possible to renew, extend or change it into another type. However, if you want to spend more time there, want a multiple-entry visa, or need to have a different type of visa, you can do that in many circumstances – by applying from within China.
What should I do if my visa expires?
Extension of Stay
If you came to the United States on a nonimmigrant visa and you want to extend your stay you must apply with USCIS before your authorized stay, denoted on your admission stamp or paper Form I-94, expires. It is recommended you apply well in advance of your expiration date.
How long can you stay in China without a visa?
The 72-hour visa-free transit policy in China allows air passengers from 53 countries to transit and stay for up to 72 hours (3 days) in 18 China cities without a visa. In order to facilitate international visitors’ short stay in China, the policy is promising to be carried out in more and more cities in the future.
How do I get a Chinese work visa?
Steps Involved to Hire Foreigners
- Apply online from outside China for a Foreigner’s Work Permit Notice;
- Apply for a Z-Class Visa at a Chinese embassy or consulate;
- Turn in Work Permit Notice and Visa Application;
- Receive the Visa and Get on the Plane to China;
- Temporary Registration with Police;
- Medical Verification;
How much does a Chinese work visa cost?
China Visa Application Fees for Different Nationalities
|Nationality||Number of Entries||Regular Application|
|US Citizens||Single Entry Double Entries Multiple Entries for 6 Months Multiple Entries for 1 Year & above||US$140|
|Others Citizens (Australian, Indian…)||Single Entry||US$30|
How do I cancel my Chinese work visa?
How to cancel
- Log in to WP Online to cancel the Work Permit.
- Print the Special Pass and give it to the worker. The Special Pass allows the worker to stay in Singapore before leaving.
- The worker needs to show the Special Pass and a valid passport to the immigration officer when leaving Singapore.
How can I change my work permit in China?
The Whole Process For Changing Jobs
- Receive an offer from new employer: …
- Submit written resignation letter: …
- Serve 30-day leaving notice at most: …
- Receive release and cancellation paper letter: …
- New employer apply for/transfer work permit: …
- Receive new work permit and residence permit:
How long does it take to get residence permit in China?
Applicants shall submit the primary documents as well as additional materials required to the Immigration Service Center of Exit-Entry Administration Bureau of Shanghai Public Security Bureau, and the application will be processed within 90 working days (time for investigation is excluded if some items need to be …
What documents do I need for a Chinese work visa?
The usual Chinese work visa requirements include the Chinese work permit visa application form, passport, and photograph, as well as:
- an official letter of invitation.
- a health certificate covering a recent medical exam.
- an official employment license from the Chinese authorities.